Our dream is to have appropriate care and support anywhere there are anxious people and to have a network of LAR Coaches available in schools so that these conditions can be addressed early so as not to impact on children’s’ life pathways, careers or life decisions.
Whoever you are, becoming a Linden Method Coach will enable you to help people all around the world to find true relief – no coping strategies, no anxiety management, no jargon, therapy or medication, just a simple, practical solution.
Anxiety ‘management’ is never an option – anxiety recovery should be the driving ethos of any treatment. Around the world, anxiety disorder sufferers are being told that anxiety management and coping strategies are the best outcomes they can expect from both medicinal and psychological treatment.
For over 22 years, we have helped over 300,000 people to find freedom from high anxiety conditions.
CPD Accreditation – Home learning through Moodle
CPD accreditation is open to all applicants regardless of background or experience and is equivalent to the first year of a degree.
Course information is available by contacting our programme director Beth Linden firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are an ex patient, interested party, practising Psychologist, Counsellor, Psychotherapists, Doctor, Mental Health Professional, Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner, School Nurse, member of HR in an organisations or other healthcare or well-being professional wishing to help anxiety sufferers to recover, the LAR Coaching Accreditation will provide you with a curative and structured program of anxiety recovery to use with your clients – all backed up by a team of some of the most experienced Anxiety Recovery Specialists in the world.
We have programmes to assist GP clinics and CCGs’s, schools, the forces, corporations and learning establishments to integrate LAR Anxiety Recovery Coaching into all environments quickly, affordably and seamlessly in order to address and redress the issues caused by these conditions. We also have programmes designed for insurance companies and public health organisations and already work with a number of government agencies, assisting them to get people back to work after long-term anxiety related issues.
Once you have completed your training as an LAR, Linden Tree accredited Practitioner we will provide a wealth of resources and support services for you to access.
- CPD Accreditation
- LAR Practice Licence Certificate enabling you to practice in your country of residence
- Your online profile on the LAR Coach Directory
- Ongoing support from our Linden Method Specialists
- A simple, structured business model
- A unique, proven and unmatched reputation for fast, curative results
- Immense job satisfaction
- The ability to work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – you decide how much and when you wish to work
- Membership of a growing global family of LAR Coaches
- Access to all online Coach training events and videos
- Free entry to our Coaches training events
- 250 business cards
- 250 A5 marketing leaflets
- A templated press release for distribution to your local press
- Assistance setting up your practice or implementing LAR Coaching into your existing practice model
- Assistance promoting your business
- Assistance setting up your business finances and accountancy
- Central support from our qualified LAR Specialists by phone or email
- Regular training updates and social occasions
For more information or to receive application forms for any of our courses, please contact Beth Linden on +44(0)1562 742004
Or contact us here