Charles Linden – Anxiety Recovery Expert
The World’s Most Influential Authority on Anxiety
…….Hay House Publishing
Charles has cured over 170,000 people worldwide and counting
Charles Linden… the Allen Carr of anxiety
- Helped over 200,000 Sufferers
- Hay House Author
- Anxiety Expert to Celebrities, Media, & TV/Film Studios
- Self Published Author of dozens of titles viewed by millions of people
- TV Presenter and TV Series Producer/Hoast
- Radio Guest
- Columnist & Agony Uncle
- Millions of Views on Youtube
- Developer of Thousands of Video, Written & Audio Resources
- Developer of World’s Leading Residential Recovery Programs
- Developer of The Linden Method
- Developer of The World’s First Anxiety Recovery Coaching Qualification
- Tens of thousands of testimonials, reviews ans statements
- Trials confirm that Charles’ programmes produce massive reductions in anxiety levels in clients
Thousands of people including celebrities and sports-people have used Charles’ resources and programs and go on to provide the most amazing reviews, statements and support.
Charles travels between Europe and the West coast of the USA to attend events, hold client sessions, attend media events and to fly the flag for anxiety disorder sufferers everywhere.
Charles is an outspoken ex sufferer who tolerated 27 years of anxiety before creating his own recovery whilst medicated and receiving regular ‘therapy’ sessions. Realising that neither drugs nor therapy were the answer, Charles has gone on to develop what psychologists call ‘a new branch of psychological practice’.
Referred to worldwide by doctors, psychologists and institutions
Charles’ Method is now used and referred to by doctors and psychologists world-over. The obvious curative success of the programme has meant that sufferers’ recoveries have compelled others to recommend it to others.
The programme is also used by government agencies eager to reach the long-term unemployed. Falling under NICE guidelines CG-113, Charles’ programmes are administered by qualified psychologists and psychotherapists and are considered to be the ‘new treatment of choice’ by those who practice.
Charles Created a Qualification in Anxiety Disorder Recovery
In 2013 Charles developed the world’s first qualification in Anxiety Disorder Recovery Coaching through the NCFE at Level 4 – this means that trained practitioners can now administer the solution in the field in a variety of healthcare, educational, corporate and forces settings.
The programme is available as a home learning or residential course and qualifications will be awarded to those who pass the course work and demonstrate that they can deliver the programme to a very high standard in order to maximise patient engagement and curative outcomes.