“My chest feels tight, it’s hard to breathe and I feel like I am going to have a heart attack.”
If you sometimes experience the above and if your heart pounds, you are ‘phobic’ or have obsessive thoughts and it feels like you are ‘going mad’, you are probably suffering from chronic anxiety.
Anxiety is a debilitating condition. It prevents people from working, leaving home,
socialising or travelling and its symptoms can reach every square millimetre of your body.
But, there is a simple effective, drug free solution
Birds of a Feather’s Linda Robson selflessly shares hers and her son’s
experiences with anxiety, agoraphobia, OCD and panic attacks.
Our Anxiety Recovery courses are simple and reassuring and have been used by over 160,000 people from around the world and refered to by doctors, psychologists and clinics.
I had chronic anxiety disorders for almost 27 years of my life, but now I am anxiety free and have, for the last 16 years, run The Linden Centre with the help of my qualified team of BACP member, LAR accredited Anxiety Recovery Specialists. We know how to help you and we work with government bodies, clinics, doctors, psychologists and thousands of clients to do just that.
With assistance from our course, you can become the person you want to be.
You have found this page because you experience high anxiety and/or panic attacks.
You may have spoken to your GP, family or other advisers and you may have been prescribed drugs or had talking therapy, but if you still suffer, it’s truly time to try something else. Something proven, simple and guaranteed.
We will tell you how your anxiety was formed, why and how it causes such extreme symptoms and thoughts and how you can quickly undermine and remove it.
The course is a resource of simple to follow guidance developed over 16 years of practice including simple tips to stop panic attacks, overcome agoraphobia, obsessions and phobias… as well as undermining and removing your core anxiety condition.
Our courses can be done from the comfort of your own home and immediate support is provided constantly by email and telephone on an unlimited basis. Just contact us when you need to.
There are no ‘face your fear’ tactics, there’s no meditation or hypnosis or anything to write down, remeber or revise. The technique you will learn is simple and actually good fun to do.
“My heart would race like a steam train, I would sweat and cry and the dizziness was horrible. After 7 years of suffering, I started The Linden Method and my life changed in days. I can’t recommend The Linden Method highly enough.” Liz Cooke – Walsall More reviews
- The Manual – Tips and tricks, symptoms explained and more
- The Fast Track to Recovery video/DVD – What to do today to change how you feel tomorrow
- The Pillars videos/DVD – The rules – Each one developed to reset your anxiety levels fast
- The Panic Attack Eliminator – A simple technique to learn in minutes and apply immediately
- Journey out of Agoraphobia – A simple technique to overcome fear of travelling
- Advice about medication, diet, alcohol and smoking
- How to create physical and mental balance and equilibrium
Who is the course suitable for?
Our course is suitable from anyone suffering from:
- Anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- OCD – Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress disorder
- Health anxiety
- Fear of dying
- Derealisation & Depersonalisation
- Pure O, HOCD, ROCD, POCD
The Method will, not only, show you how to undermine and remove your anxiety disorder, but it will also provide you with life coaching skills that will assist you in every aspect of your life.
The course is also available in a children’s version and we have bespoke programmes and training for schools or people who wish to become anxiety recovery coaches.
Jemma Kidd (Lady Jemma Mornington) on the LORRAINE TV Show
Talking about her anxiety and panic attacks recovery
using our programme
Advice and support
Our team are members of the BACP and LAR accredited meaning that they have been trained and accredited across a wide range of health subjects and are accredited anxiety recovery Specialists. They are available whenever you need help, advice or to just hear a friendly voice.
The course cost is kept low through additional funding received through donations from past clients and also because of the speed of efficacy of the course. We do not want to maintain regular ‘sessions’ in order to create turnover… we want you to benefit quickly and efficiently so that you can get on with your life.
Around 20% of the population will experience a high anxiety condition within any 12 month period. Anxiety disorders are slightly more common in women than in men but the cause and treatment is exactly the same in every case.
Anxiety symptoms you may experience
Everyone experiences anxiety symptoms throughout their lives, usually a variation on the same group of basic symptoms, including:
- Smothering sensations and shortness of breath
- Racing heart, slow heart beat, palpitations
- Chest Pain
- Globus Hystericus – ‘Lump in throat’ and difficulty swallowing
- Blanching (colour loss in the skin)
- Excessive Perspiration (sweating)
- Shaking or shivering (visibly or internally)
- Pain or numbness in the head, face, arms, neck or shoulders
- Rapid gastric emptying
- Indigestion, heartburn, constipation and diarrhoea
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Symptoms of urinary tract infection
- Increased need to urinate
- Skin rashes
- Weakness/tingling in arms, hands or feet
- ‘Electric shock’ feelings (anywhere in the body)
- Dry mouth
- Fears of going mad or losing control
- Increased depression and suicidal feelings
- Symptoms like ‘flu’
- Distorted vision
- Disturbed hearing
- Hormone problems
- Headaches and feelings of having a ‘tight band around head’
- Sore eyes
- ‘Creeping’ or ‘pins and needles’ sensations in The skin
- Increased sensitivity to light, sound, touch, and smell
- Dramatic increase in sexual feelings
- Pain in the face or jaw (resembling toothache)
- Derealisation and Depersonalisation
- Panic Attacks
- OCD – Obsessive thoughts and compulsions
- Pure O – Inappropriate/strange thoughts
Here are some of the benfits of choosing our Method
- Simple, accessible resources and tools
- Experienced and qualified reassurance and guidance
- Move at your own pace – You can access support for up to one year
Free extra resources you will receive
LINDEN METHOD WORKSHOP DVD SET
Myself and psychologist Jenny Saunders will talk you through the most powerful and developed anxiety recovery process. This has been developed over 16 years of treating over 160,000 people and is based on our world renowned Anxiety Recovery Retreat program that has been used by people from all around the world including aristocracy, TV and film actors, Hollywood Producers, industrialists and hundreds of people from as far away as New Zealand, Hong Kong and South Africa.
The Anxiety Breathe-Right App
This simple app you can play on your computer, phone or iPod/iPad/iPhone will teach you how to redress any inappropriate breathing patterns you have developed
A simple device that will bring anxiety levels down. You can use this on your computer, phone or iPod/iPad/iPhone
Panic Attack Talk-Down
These videos can be watched on your computer, iPod/iPad/iPhone and I will talk you down from high anxiety wherever you are.
…and much much more including:
- Depression explained and undermined
- Relaxation audio tracks
- Extra video guidance and reassurance
- Life coaching tactics
- Relaxing music tracks
- …and more
Do you have questions?
If you have questions or would like to speak to one of our Specialists about any aspect of your anxiety, our courses, Retreats, Workshops or offerings for business or schools, please call us on 0800 069 9898 or +44 (0)1562 742004.
We are here for you and every sufferer and it will take you under a minute when speaking to one of the team for you to realise that they know exactly what you are experiencing and also what to do about it.
Director – The LInden Centres
Our focus is on providing simple, accessible, common sense,
solutions to all the conditions we treat
Speak to as advisor on 0800 069 9898
Centre Opening Times – 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday
DISCLAIMER: Reviews are voluntarily provided and not intended to be an indication of expected curative outcomes – Please see our trial data