Supporting our patients with unmatched, unlimited access support
The most unique and complete support available at no extra cost for every client. No other facility offers this service.
The Linden Centre is unique in a number of ways, but there is one very significant difference between our services and those offered by others.
Why do we offer this service?
- We understand from the ‘inside out’ why people suffering from the conditions we treat need to feel supported and reassured when THEY need it.
- From experience, we know that with the correct guidance, support and reassurance at the right times, patients can feel very much better fast.
- Any gaps between access to a practitioner can result in slowing down of the recovery process.
- Classic psychotherapy, psychology, psychiatry and counselling practice does not allow patients the flexibility to gain the information they need when they need it and often patients are turned away or even forbidden from making contact between booked and ‘paid for’ sessions.
- The recovery process requires consistancy and nurturing of the client. At the Centre we provide exactly that; a seamless, consistant process of recovery.
- Life guidance and resources
- We recognise that home, environmental, work and other factors influence both the onset of high anxiety conditions and their eventual perpetuation and might inhibit recovery.
- We provide support across a wide variety of ‘life factors’ creating focused and fulfilled individuals, whilst, at the same time, bringing about anxiety recovery.
We guide our patients in every aspect of their lives including:
- Diary creation
- Pastimes and hobbies
…and many more influential life factors.
Full, constant access to support at no extra cost:
- If a client requires immediate assistance, our team are available to advise within minutes at no extra cost.
- No other course, clinic or practitioner offers these services included in their fees.
How are we able to provide this service?
- We only take on a number of new patients that can be appropriately supported by our team and we dedicate Specialists to being available at all times so that patients may talk to their adviser when they need to.
Each and every one of our patients, regardless of which programme format they choose, receives:
- Unlimited email and telephone support from our team of Specialists
- Unlimited and unscheduled access to reassurance, guidance and resources
These services are available free to every patient and are available from 9am till 6pm weekdays by telephone and at all times 24:7 via email. Emails are always responded to within 12 hours and much faster during the working week.
Special case clients can also be provided with out of hours telephone support at additional cost.
(The free advice services offered to clients is with qualified accredited practitioners.)
The team at Linden Tree have trained in the UK’s foremost counselling institutions and have many years of experience in the NHS and private sectors. They are registered with one or more of the following:
- BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- BABCP (British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies)
- UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy)