How to have LAR Anxiety Recovery Coaches in your practice, CCG, Team or Company
Our dream is to have appropriate care and support anywhere there are anxious people and to have a network of Coaches available in schools so that these conditions can be addressed early so as not to impact on childrens’ life pathways, careers or life decisions.
Whoever you are, becoming a Linden Method Coach will enable you to help people all around the world to find true relief – no coping strategies, no anxiety management, no jargon, therapy or medication, just a simple, practical solution.
Anxiety ‘management’ is never an option – anxiety recovery should be the driving ethos of any treatment. Around the world, anxiety disorder sufferers are being told that anxiety management and coping strategies are the best outcomes they can expect from both medicinal and psychological treatment.
For over 20 years, we have helped over 215,000 people to find freedom from high anxiety conditions.
The distance learning course can be completed in your own time. There are no examinatins, only positive assessments, and no time constraints.
Our course has been accredited by NCFE, an awarding organisation recognised by the qualification regulators for England (Ofqual), Wales (Qualification Wales) and Northern Ireland (CCEA Regulation).
This Linden Anxiety Recovery Coach Practioner course has been accredited by NCFE and we have benchmarked the course’s learning outcomes and assessment criteria at Level 4 (using a national framework’s level descriptors) which demonstratesdemonstrate the difficulty and depth of study. The course is open to all applicants regardless of background or experience.
To obtain further information on the course and how LAR Coaching works in practice, please email email@example.com.
Whether you are an ex patient, interested party, practising Psychologist, Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Doctor, Mental Health Professional, Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner, School Nurse, member of HR in an organisations or other healthcare or well-being professional wishing to help anxiety sufferers to recover, the LAR Coaching Accreditation will provide you with a curative and structured program of anxiety recovery to use with your clients – all backed up by a team of some of the most experienced Anxiety Recovery Specialists in the world.
We have programmes to assist GP clinics and CCGs’s, schools, the forces, corporations and learning establishments to integrate LAR Anxiety Recovery Coaching into all environments quickly, affordably and seamlessly in order to address and redress the issues caused by these conditions. We also have programmes designed for insurance companies and public health organisations and already work with a number of government agencies, assisting them to get people back to work after long-term anxiety related issues.
Once you have completed your training as an accredited Coach we will provide a wealth of resources and support services for you to access.
- NCFE 4 Diploma as an accredited Linden Anxiety Recovery Coach
- LAR Practice Licence Certificate enabling you to practice in your country of residence
- Your online profile on the LAR Coaches Directory
- Ongoing Coach support from our Linden Method Specialists
- A simple, structured business model
- A unique, proven and unmatched reputation for fast, curative results
- Immense job satisfaction
- The ability to work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle – you decide how much and when you wish to work
- Membership of a growing global family of LAR Coaches
- Access to all online Coach training events and videos
- Free entry to our Coaches training events
- 250 TLM business cards
- 250 A5 TLM Coaching marketing leaflets
- A templated press release for distribution to your local press
- Central support from our qualified LAR Specialists by phone or email
For more information please email Beth Linden – firstname.lastname@example.org