Program Trial Outcomes
61 participants – Average incoming GAD7 score of 18.24 – Post-treatment average score of 2.84 – Average result – From Chronic to Recovered
2014 Participation 5100 patients – 4% Tech support requests – 11% Programme guidance requests – 0.6% Voluntary programme terminations
Your patient’s fast recovery and our provision of a beneficial, supportive framework is our primary focus
- Do you have ‘heart sink’ patients with anxiety?
- Would they benefit from professional, experienced anxiety recovery guidance today?
- Are your ‘frequent flyers’ using valuable resources in order to gain reassurance?
- Do you need a qualified team to take over first line care for your anxious patients?
A message to GPs, CCGs and Health Workers from 16 Year Old Hollie
Signposting your patients to TLM Anxiety Recovery
- This is the first step to providing the support and guidance your patient desperately needs in order to move swiftly towards recovery
- On day one… today… our team will take over the management of your anxious patients, provide them with accessible reassurance and guidance and lead them down a recovery process. This takes the pressure off local healthcare in addition to taking the pressure off GPs who don’t have enough time to spend reassuring anxious patients.
- We understand anxiety conditions because our staff all have first hand knowledge of suffering and are all qualified mental health specialists with thousands of hours experience leading patients to recovery
How do you refer a patient to us?
Referring patients to us is simple. You may have funding options within your CCG or area health authority or you may wish to suggest that the patient funds one of our programmes themselves. The cost is very affordable but the benefits to both the patient and the referring GP make our programmes the most viable and productive option.
There are three options for referral:
- Calling in your referral using the number below
- Printing and faxing or emailing the Referral Form within the blue link below
- Filling in the call back form HERE
Download the NHS referral Guide or Contact Us for more information:
NHS Information Guide
Fees are as follows – Both include all resources and 1 years access to support.
Option 1 – Membership & Support only – £137
Option 2 – Membership & Support with monitoring & practitioner feedback – £249
A patient may not wish to feedback their progress to a referring practitioner – the choice is always the patient’s. We will only ever provide feedback to a practitioner with the patient’s prior written consent.
You can reach Jo Goodchild on +44 (0)1562 732078 or email your patient referral form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call the centre during or after your patient’s visit and we will dispatch the materials to you or the patient, whichever you prefer.
Membership starts on the day of paid registration meaning your patient will be able to start the programme and access support on the day of their consultation and referral by you.