The ‘human biological truth’ about the conditions referred to as anxiety disorders
Before reading this first please decide ‘who you are’ using the following 3 statements…
- You wish to continue suffering from an anxiety disorder
- You wish to ‘manage’ your anxiety but not get rid of it
- You wish to become completely anxiety disorder free
If you can’t, or don’t want to, identify with one the above statements do not continue to read this page as you are not ready!
If you identify with statement 1 or 2 please do not continue.
If you identify with statement 3 then below is an explanation that is based on experiences of our team and research over 22 years and 260,000 ex clients…
…again, if you fall into category 1 or 2 above, please leave now as we cannot help you.
We are about to save you a lot of wasted time and money.
UNDERSTAND THIS – Your mind is programmed genetically to work in one way; This can’t be changed by you, me or anyone else through any physical or chemical treatment. This means that the emotions are ‘systemic’ like circulation, respiration or digestion and anyone who tells you they can influence these through ‘talking’ is lying – which is why talking therapies don’t affect anxiety levels and cure anxiety disorders – anxiety is the emotion of fear – just at inappropriate levels.
NB – This is not about ‘undermining’ competition to make us look ‘better’ it’s about getting you to experience the fastest and simplest anxiety recovery possible – which is what myself and my staff do constantly… if you don’t believe that, read the testimonials on the menu at the top of this page and compare these to ANY OTHER anxiety recovery expert or resource… despite what others say, they rarely present evidence of producing anything close to a cure… isn’t a cure what you want?
What is stated below is fact… ignore it if you wish but it is scientific, verifiable, proven and time tested human biology in its simplest form
It is proven science by psychologists, doctors and some of the world’s greatest minds like Skinner, Watson and Lange – the forefathers of modern psychological knowledge…
…again, I understand what it is to suffer from high anxiety, panic, OCD, agoraphobia, Pure O, DP, DR and all the associated phobias and obsessions and I tell you with absolute certainty that if you just do as we say, you’ll be anxiety free!
BUT, it will work.
Recovery isn’t difficult or scary – It simple and compelling to do… you can see if you can find a magic pill to switch off your anxiety if you wish but you won’t find one… because there isn’t one… there’s this process we show you… that’s it.
Like eating to satisfy hunger… there’s only one way to switch off anxiety.
All of this is also confirmed through a 100% curative success we achieve – 100% cure rate in complying clients
Some Drs, psychologists and psychiatrists and other practitioners will defend their positions, their integrity and their results with quotes from psychological theory, ‘clinical trials’ (statistics – and we all know what they are worth) and other arguments to try to destabilize and undermine us… but we don’t care about them… we care about YOU.
Most of our referrals come from practitioners with integrity, working within private and public healthcare… we love you all for the professionalism and dignity with which you conduct yourselves.
You don’t have to believe me that what we do will cure you – you can continue as you are and ignore mine and my clinical team’s advice… that choice is yours, but please don’t come back with arguments defending the statements below because we have a vast amount of experience, very likely more than any other anxiety recovery resource in the world and we know that regardless of what you or practitioners of the following say… they don’t produce a cure.
If you don’t want a cure, carry on doing what you are doing now or searching for a ‘quick fix’ that doesn’t exist.
I’ve lived your life with anxiety… I know what it is to suffer, but I also know how you will react when you are feeling better in hours… a few days at the most!
Here is the low down based on 22 years and 260,000 cases
Illogical, unscientific and Counter-productive treatments
- Talking therapy – focuses you on the anxiety and supports its place in your mind
- CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – Is damaging. It reinforces the anxiety deep in your subconscious – If you don’t believe me, do it and see if it cures you – many say they benefited but none say they were cured – benefits are, at best, reassurance and a nice chat with a sympathetic practitioner – is that what you want? It’s scientifically flawed
- Medication – Does not reach the part of your mind responsible for anxiety disorders
- NLP – You cannot reach the emotions with speech, no matter how convincing
- EFT – Tapping yourself is proven to have absolutely no psychotherapeutic benefits
- Alternative therapies – not one client in 260,000 has been cured or helped by them
- Supplements – No scientifically verifiable effect on anxiety – Plus they confuse your endocrine system
- Hypnosis – Does not reach the part of the brain responsible for creating anxiety disorders
- Anxiety management groups – Focus you on anxiety and reinforce it by talking and researching
- Research resources such as the internet and books – These reinforce the anxiety at a deep level
- Anxiety forums – A hotbed for reinforcing anxiety through discussion and interaction with other sufferers
- Anxiety charities – Clubs for sufferers, often run by sufferers – the blind leading the blind for financial gain… yes, charities are businesses too… I’ve seen the homes of many charity directors! BIG money
- Anxiety websites – There are many that offer nothing more than info and discussion – These are hotbeds for reinforcement of the anxiety deep in your subconscious mind and never offer a cohesive solution
- ‘Quick fix’ online programmes – These make huge claims, cost little money but rarely produce results
Now you would probably like to say to me “but I did this or that and it helped” – I agree, a nice chat, reassurance, not feeling isolated, etc. ‘helps’ you to feel just that.. reassured and not alone… but does it cure you? No of course not… we cure people… what do you want? A nice chat with a sympathiser or a cure? Again, that’s your decision.
If these resources were useful… truly useful… why are most run by people who still suffer?
Respectable and trusted anxiety recovery resources are…
- …run and supported by qualified, experienced anxiety recovery specialists with accreditations
- …proud to display professional affiliations and accreditations from government approved regulatory bodies
- …able to demonstrate real curative success through a high client:cure ratio
- …able to offer unlimited qualified support and guidance at no extra cost because they stand by their success
Myself and my staff are constantly asked questions like:
- What do you think of taking St John’s Wort, supplements, vitamins or minerals
- What do you think of tapping, NLP, CBT etc.
- Can you give me some tips for anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia, OCD etc?
- Does hypnosis work?
- What if it doesn’t work for me? What if I am an exception?
- What do you think of Prozac, Diazepam etc?
- Why do you undermine support groups and anxiety/phobia charities
The answers are always simple and the same…
- Because we know what works and what doesn’t from years of experience
- We are the only people to produce the results we do
- There is no other solution so if you want to be anxiety disorder free, there are no other choices
- We care about each and every sufferer deeply and trade on reputation not repeat business.
- We have data that no one else has.
- The team were once practicing psychotherapists and psychologists who now produce recoveries they never previous had.
I am truly trying to touch all bases here to explain to you why myself, my team and every resource, organisation and association with which we work, know we can cure you too… the solution is so simple, so scientific and so proven and yet you may leave this page having not realised that your anxiety can be switched off in seconds… yes seconds… it may take longer depending on your compliance but it’s simple and fast and we want you to try it… suspend your disbelief temporarily and just do it… read what one of the USA’s most eminent Drs of psychology says about us below and take action… or don’t… it’s up to you now.
Director – Linden Tree Education
“As a psychologist that has been treating anxiety and depression for over 25 years, I can espouse the effectiveness of the Linden Method. It has its basis in the foundation of cognitive behavioral and cognitive restructuring theory which is the treatment of choice of all anxiety and depressive disorders.
For those of you that have suffered from either anxiety or depression, you know that the medication only serves to numb one’s experience of the real world. You also know that “talk therapy” cannot give you the tranquility that you desperately need. You most likely have spent thousands of dollars of health insurance money and money of your own to find peace of mind.
The Linden Method gives you all the tools you need to work on your issues on an hour-by-hour basis. The beauty of this method is that you are the master of your own destiny. You monitor your own progress and rely on others’ feedback to insure progress. Unlike other self-help programs, the Linden Method give you one year of ongoing support from a professional like me to help you in places where you might get stuck.
Read the testimonials and give the Linden Method a trial and you will see for yourself.
I have been trained by the very best in the field psychology and psychiatry as you can see by my credentials, and I endorse the Linden Method with highest regards. It give you all that you need, however, you must be willing to follow through. As in all treatment methods, compliance is mandatory. Haven’t you suffered enough? The cure is at your disposal. Why wait?”
Romulo Valdez, Jr., Ph.D. Dr of Psychology. Harvard University and Dartmouth Medical School.
Romulo Valdez, Jr., Ph.D. is one of America’s leading Psychologists.
Romulo obtained his M.A. degree in Clinical Psychology is from Central Michigan University. Romulo’s Ph.D. was from Michigan State University. He did his clinical training at the Department of Psychiatry at both Dartmouth Medical School and Harvard Medical School and he was also the Psychologist at the Phillips Exeter Academy. He has held a past academic post at Dartmouth Medical School, Department of Psychiatry. Romulo was an integral member of an NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) research project at the University of Pennsylvania, Psychotherapy Research Center. More recently, Romulo has worked with the Center for Psychological Trauma at Dartmouth Medical School, Department of Psychiatry. He is a longtime member in good standing with the American Psychological Association and the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology. Romulo is also a Fellow with the New Hampshire Psychological Association.
More information call…
UK 0800 069 9898 – USA 1800 486 0458